The Crown Jewels of German Wine – August 25, 2021
While Germany is known for some of the best Riesling in the world, there is so much more that makes German wine great! From sparkling to whites to reds, discover the Crown Jewels of German Wine as you sip your way through a three-flight wine seminar featuring not only the classics but the deep cuts as well.
Join WOG Ambassador and Bacchus General Manager & Wine Director Joe Kane at Waterford Wine & Spirits in Milwaukee on Wednesday, August 25 from 6-7:30pm for a special in-store tasting to discover some of the best of what Germany has to offer. To RSVP for the event, purchase a ticket online here or reserve your seat by calling Waterford Wine & Spirits.
Wines featured at the event include:
- Dönnhoff 2018 Hollenpfad Riesling Trocken, Nahe
- Dreissigacker 2015 Geyersberg Riesling, Rheinhessen
- Dr. Loosen 2015 Wehlener Sonnenuhr Alte Reben Riesling Grosses Gewächs, Mosel
- Robert Weil 2016 Riesling Sekt Brut, Rheingau
- Weingut Franzen 2018 Elbling, Mosel
- Dr. Heger 2017 Ihringer Winklerberg Grauburgunder Erste Lage, Baden
- August Kesseler 2017 The Daily August Pinot Noir Dry, Rheingau
- Steintal 2018 Buntsandstein Spätburgunder, Franken
- Karl Haidle 2016 Berge Lemberger Grosses Gewächs, Württemberg
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on virtual events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
Waterford Wine & Spirits Milwaukee
August 25, 2021 6:00 pm
2120 N. Farwell Ave