Consumer Rooftop Tasting: Wunderbar Wein with Shitty Wine Memes – May 16, 2023
Vino with a view? Don’t mind if we do! Experience the wonders of German wine on Tuesday, May 16 from 6-10pm on the rooftop of Miami’s waterfront restaurant, Amara at Paraiso. Hosted by Wines of Germany Ambassador Shitty Wine Memes, join us for a celebration of diverse and exquisite wines from Germany, featuring light bites and flights of refreshing Spätburgunder Rosé, chillable reds, and sparkling Rieslings paired with a sunset setting.
Wines featured at the event include:
- Sparkling Wine
- 2018 Maximin Grünhaus Riesling Brut Sekt
- Dry Riesling
- 2021 Kruger-Rumpf Riesling Trocken
- Off-Dry Riesling
- 2020 Georg Albrecht Schneider Nierstein Paterberg Riesling Kabinett
- Anything But Riesling!
- 2020 Seehof Weissburgunder Trocken
- 2021 Leipold Alte Reben Silvaner
- 2021 Brand Electric Chardonnay Acid Test
- Rose & Skin Contact (Orange) Wine
- 2021 Von Winning Pinot Noir Rosé
- 2021 Enderle & Moll ‘Weiss & Grau’
- Red Wine
- 2020 Roterfaden & Rosswag ‘Terraces’ Red
- 2018 George Breuer Spätburgunder Rouge
The first 50 guests will receive a Wines of Germany x Shitty Wine Memes swag bag.
Can’t make this date? Head over to Michael’s Genuine all week for a selection of “Under the Radar German Wines” featured on the menu. Wines can be purchased by the glass or as a flight.
Follow Wines of Germany on social media for the latest updates on events, news, and more. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA.
Amara at Paraiso
May 16, 2023 6:00 pm
3101 NE 7th Ave