German Riesling Party: Keep On Trocken – October 14, 2021
We can’t stop *trocken* about Riesling! Celebrate your favorite food-friendly, palate-friendly, party-friendly wine in-person and virtually at German Riesling Party: Keep On Trocken.
Join Sommelier and WOG Ambassador Amy Waller for an autumn evening filled with German Riesling at France 44 – or tune in virtually on Zoom – on Thursday, October 14 at 6:00PM CT and discover all that the King of White Wine can offer.
Whether your palate prefers laser-lemony acidity, stony minerality, or the sweet aromas of honey and apricots, Riesling can be experienced in 1001 ways. Wines featured at the tasting include:
- Welcome Wine
- 2017 Peter Lauer Riesling Sekt, Mosel
- Flight 1: Dry Rieslings
- 2019 Dönnhoff ‘Estate’ Riesling, Nahe
- 2016 Katharina Wechsler Riesling Trocken, Rheinhessen
- 2018 Koehler-Ruprecht Kallstadter Riesling Kabinett Trocken, Pfalz
- Flight 2: Late Harvest Rieslings
- 2019 J.B. Becker Walkenberg Spätlese Trocken, Rheingau
- 2015 Dr. Hermann Erdener Herzlei Riesling Spätlese Goldkapsel, Mosel
- 2013 St. Urbans-Hof Riesling Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Auslese, Mosel
Register for the event at this link to secure your ticket for the tasting today.
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on virtual events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
October 14, 2021 6:00 pm
4351 France Ave S