What’s Slope Got To Do With It Trade Tasting – July 17, 2023
Calling all D.C. trade members to pop over to Pop Fizz Bar!
Join Wines of Germany Ambassador Brent Kroll for an industry tasting and Tina Turner tribute titled “What’s Slope Got To Do With It.” Hosted at Brent’s newest wine bar, Pop Fizz Bar, join us for a bubbly-infused celebration of German Sekt on Monday, 7/17 starting at 10pm.
Wines featured at the event include:
- NV Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Sparkling Rosé
- NV Fritz Müller Perlwein Rosa Trocken Rosé Secco
- 2019 Schmitt “Frei.Korper.Kultur” Rosé Fizz
- NV Von Winning Riesling Sekt Extra Brut
- NV Hild Elbling Sekt Brut
- 2020 Peter Lauer Riesling Sekt
- NV Fio Piu Piu Riesling Pet Nat
- NV Melsheimer Rurale Riesling Pet Nat
- 2015 Raumland “Cuvée Katharina” Blanc de Noir Sekt
- 2020 Schmitt Pinot Sekt Brut Nature
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.
Pop Fizz Bar will also be featuring German wines BTG all month long! Stop by this July and try our stellar selection of Sekt from Germany.
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on virtual events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
Pop Fizz Bar
July 17, 2023 10:00 pm
2108 Vermont Avenue NW