Wines of Germany Takeover at FLXcursion – June 17-19, 2023
Prost to Germany’s flagship grape at the FLXcursion International Riesling Expo in New York’s Finger Lakes Region!
FLXcursion is returning for a multi-day can’t-miss conference, inviting attendees to learn about and explore their love of Riesling with in-depth tastings, seminars, dinners, and more.
From June 17-19, Wines of Germany is taking over Microclimate Wine Bar in Geneva, NY, for a weekend filled with German wines paired with the perfect playlists. Hosted by WOG Ambassadors Joe Kane and Amy Waller, each night of programming will feature a unique lineup of German producers, regions, and grape varieties.
Open to the Public:
- Saturday, June 17: Saturday Night Riesling Fever
- Riesling is hitting the dance floor with disco tunes! Join us for an exciting Saturday night party filled with generations of German wine and groovy music.
- Sunday, June 18: Love & Sekt
- We’re saving the sparkles for one of music’s greatest idols: Prince. End your Sunday night in style with some seriously spectacular Sekt.
- Monday, June 19: No Sleep Til’ Trocken
- Explore your not-so-sweet side and take your taste buds to another level with German trocken (dry) wines and hardcore 80’s hip-hop.
FLXcursion Attendees Only:
- Monday, June 19: Riesling Crawl
- Wines of Germany is hosting our very own stop on the Riesling Crawl at Microclimate! Located in the heart of downtown Geneva, FLXcursion attendees will learn more about Germany’s king of white grapes with a stunning selection of German Rieslings alongside complementary bites.
We hope to see you in the Finger Lakes during FLXcursion 2023!
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
Microclimate Wine Bar
38 Linden Street
Geneva, New York